Preserving foods is a life skill that has been passed down from generation to generation. These are the skills that Heart of Hall doesn't want our communities to lose. Fermentation is popular yet again. This is because of the incredible health benefits that come with including these probiotics in our diets.
This Introduction to Fermenting Workshop will be lead by Gut Health Coach, Briony Kean and will cover:
- Probiotic Coconut Yoghurt
- Preserved Lemons
- Dill Pickles / Fermented mixed vegetables
- Fermented Honey and Garlic
This is 3-hour workshop includes:
- a glass of wine,
- and a wealth of knowledge shared by Briony Kean,
- take home fermented products that you make on the night
This class is perfectly matched with a copy of Ferment for Good: Ancient Foods for the Modern Gut by Sharon Flynn which is available online or in-store.