This cooking class is open to anyone but is awesome for guys wanting to gain more confidence in the kitchen.
By the end of the class you will have the skills to make dinner and dessert at home.
Our Chef will be on hand to guide you through all the processes of cooking, covering basic knife skills and cooking techniques. This hands-on class will ensure that you are comfortable in preparing a menu that is simple but delicious.
The beers will be cooled and wines ready for your arrival as you prepare to work up a sweat in the kitchen! The class concludes with a chance to enjoy all of the dishes made.
- Roast pumpkin, coconut and coriander oil soup,
- Nachos with homemade beef chilli (the perfect footy snack)
- Steak with a variety of sauces and triple cooked chips!
- Slow-cooked hoisin beef brisket served in bao buns and Asian slaw,
- Simple brownie sundaes
Your class includes:
- 3-hour hands-on cooking class
- Delicious communal dinner,
- Wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Access to our private Heart of Hall Cooking School Facebook Page,
- All recipes cooked on the night