As part of our celebration of food from around the globe, we present a celebration of healthy, fresh and flavoursome food from THE MIDDLE EAST.
This class includes dinner and will provide you with lots of tricks, tips and recipes to impress your guests and family! The class will focus on creating vibrant salads, techniques of slow cooking and creating dips for any party.
Allow our chefs to prepare your meal in this intimate class providing you with a unique opportunity to ask as many questions as you can think of. You will also get the chance to help prepare your middle eastern banquet if you choose.
- Lebanese Flat Bread with Homemade Dips
- Roast Eggplant Couscous Salad with Pomegranate Molasses,
- Bulgur Wheat Tabouli with Roast Cherry Tomatoes
- Slow-Cooked Lamb Tagine with Apricot, Almonds & Paprika Yoghurt
- Baklava with Date Caramel
Your class includes
- Tasting of all the dishes prepared
- Access to our private Heart of Hall Cooking School Facebook Page
- All recipes cooked on the night